This blog won't impress the professionals. That's ok. It's for people like me who just want a quick necklace or bracelet for themselves, or for a pressie. Usually in a hurry.



Monday 27 September 2010

Well hello there !!

Welcome to my new bead blog. I'm a stringer type, you know, like we were taught in school before we could read and write. Nothing complicated, just one bead, then another bead...............I need to make christmas pressies, plus i need to rip apart some of my old stuff. Proffesional beaders won't be impressed. I don't mind that,thanks for looking anyway. This is for those of us who are still in infant school with a few beads and a bit of string.

1 comment:

  1. Another great blog, this is great for me, nothing fiddly, but a great end result. Brilliant! Thanks for sharing. Jo.xx.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.