This blog won't impress the professionals. That's ok. It's for people like me who just want a quick necklace or bracelet for themselves, or for a pressie. Usually in a hurry.



Tuesday 28 September 2010

Green and purple set.

Like i said, simply strung, nothing like a pro would do, i haven't got enough patience for that,lol. I just want some new jewellery quickly.
I bought a pack of mixed green and purple beads from Hobbycraft for £6.99 and this is one of the sets i made.
And here is another one. The silver and clear beads weren't included, they are from my old stash.The bracelets are elasticated. I like to wear a few at a time.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Diane.I must be a bit slow lol.Only just noticed this blog.I have also done jewellery making love beads too.This is really fab great colours.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another blog! I have a name ready for your next blog too,"Boxing Clever" where you exhibit all of your packaging solutions!Love the green necklace by the way,very pretty! Enjoy your day,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.