This blog won't impress the professionals. That's ok. It's for people like me who just want a quick necklace or bracelet for themselves, or for a pressie. Usually in a hurry.



Sunday 10 October 2010

Shell and pearl set.

I've been to Hobbycraft and bought a few beads, and do you know what i did? In my excitement i tipped them into little pots and threw away the packaging, so i can't tell you what make they are. I won't be so hasty in future.
The larger beads are a beautiful grey/green shell beads.  I mixed them with white pearls (not real of course) and clear Chrystal beads. Again they are strung on Beadalon 7 strand wire. There is probably different,better stuff available now but i'm using this up as i had some left from a few years ago. It's a shame i didn't have another toggle for the necklace as they are much easier to fasten than the screw fasteners. Who knows, one day i may be bored enough to restring it.

1 comment:

  1. I love this set,just getting into jewellery making and you have given me some inspiration
    thanks a lot for showing them
    norma x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.